CALL FOR THE 2020 CAMPUS YUSTE PROGRAMME GRANTS
You are required to choose one of the following two options:
OFFICIAL: With academic certificate issued by the University of Extremadura (0.5 ECTS credits).
FREE: With diploma of achievement issued by Yuste Foundation but without academic certificate of the University of Extremadura. Free registration (free of charge)
You must apply for a tuition fee grant filling in this form. You may check the requirements at:
To complete the application form for tuition aid, please send the following documentation to email@example.com
– Document of authorisations and affidavit completed and signed.
– A copy of the academic record.
– A valid copy of your ID/NIF or passport.
– A copy of the resident’s card (only nationals of countries other than those admitted to the call for applications).
Deadline: 15 July 2020
You may register in the following form.
Places: up to 450 participants.
2020 CAMPUS YUSTE COURSES
The courses will be held online from 16:00 h. to 19:30 h. (Madrid-CET)
1. From 14 to 18 September 2020
2. From 21 to 25 September 2020
3. From 29 September to 3 October 2020
4. From 5 to 9 October 2020