VIRTUAL COURSES OF THE INTERNATIONAL VIRTUAL SCHOOL CAVILA 2020
To enrol in one of the three scholarship courses offered by the University of Extremadura, which will take place during the months of June, July and September within the VII International Virtual School CAVILA and the International Summer/Autumn Courses of the UEX, it is necessary to complete the following form.
Thanks to the support of the European and Ibero-American Academy of Yuste Foundation (FAEIY), a maximum 20 students will be able to enrol free of charge in each of the virtual courses offered by the University of Extremadura within the VII International Virtual School CAVILA. These students will be selected on the basis of their curriculum and academic excellence, according to the criteria specified below.
The deadline for submitting applications for free tuition will be one week before the start of each course, specifically on the dates set out below. The application will be processed by completing this form and sending the specified documentation to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The awarding of the places will be communicated personally to all applicants via e-mail, and will also be published on the FAEIY’s website: www.fundacionyuste.org.
1- ONLINE UNIVERSITY POSTGRADUATE TRAINING: A PEDAGOGICAL MODEL
Course start date: 1 July 2020
The deadline for applying for a free place ends on 24 June
Publication of the award of free places: 27 June
2 –HERITAGE AND TERRITORIAL IDENTITY
Course start date: 9 September 2020
The deadline for applying for a free place ends on 2 September
Publication of the award of free places: 5 September
3 – TEACHING THROUGH VIDEOS
Course start date: 29 June 2020
The deadline for applying for a free place ends on 22 June
Publication of the award of free places: 25 June
4 – HISTORICAL REFLECTIONS ON THE BICENTENNIAL: FROM THE BOURBON REFORMS TO INDEPENDENT AMERICA (1763-1825)
Course start date: 20 July 2020
The deadline for applying for a free place ends on 13 July
Publication of the award of free places: 16 July
Criteria for the selection of students who will enjoy free tuition:
- The places shall be awarded on the basis of the curriculum and academic excellence, taking into account, for this purpose, the average score of the academic record submitted by applicants in case they are students.
- Priority shall be given to students enrolled in postgraduate degrees over undergraduate students, and to the latter before professors, graduates and other university workers.
- Where applications have obtained the same score, priority shall be given to the allocation of places in order of the date of application
- In order to ensure that all the universities of AULA association can benefit from this support, at least one place per course shall be reserved for the members of each of the AULA-CAVILA Universities, provided that there are applicants who meet the conditions. Following this approach, the remaining places will be allocated under criteria 1, 2 and 3 only.
- Provided that the number of places exceeds the number of applicants who meet the requirement of being linked to an AULA university, scholarships may be awarded to students or professors from other universities (not AULA members) using criteria 1, 2 and 3.
It is mandatory to send an email to email@example.com attaching the following documentation:
a- A copy of a document certifying the identity of the applicant:
a.1 – National Identity Card, Passport, etc.
b.1 – Copy of the Academic Record.
c- Professors or university workers:
c.1 – Copy of the university degree, or in the case of workers, professional curriculum.
c.2 Certificate, issued by the University, certifying his/her association with the University.
The full offer of the CAVILA 2020 International Virtual School can be found at http://www.cavila.org/cursos_escuela_virtual and the full offer of the XXI Edition of the UEX 2020 International Summer Courses on the website http:///www.unex.es
CAVILA’s full offer for 2020