WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE THE YOUNG JURY OF THE 25TH IBERIAN FILM FESTIVAL OF BADAJOZ?
The Iberian Film Festival of Badajoz and the EUROPEAN AND IBERO-AMERICAN ACADEMY OF YUSTE FOUNDATION invite you to be the Young Jury of the short film Official Section that will grant the LUIS ALCORIZA Award of the Young Jury. The Young Jury will be composed of 5 students from the University of Extremadura.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- You must be enrolled in any of the studies offered by the University of Extremadura (degree, postgraduate course, master degree or PhD).
- Be between 18 and 30 years old inclusive.
HOW TO APPLY
- Filling in this simple form.
- Or sending your personal data: name, surname, email address, phone number, city of residence, studies you are currently undertaking and the faculty, to the following email address: email@example.com
- Deadline to apply: until 25 June.
DUTIES OF THE YOUNG JURY
Once the deadline for applications has passed, the students must carry out a brief and simple analysis of a short film. The management board of the Festival will choose, on the basis of this work, the five students that will finally make up the Young Jury that will grant the LUIS ALCORIZA Award of the Young Jury.
The five members of the Young Jury must compulsorily attend all the Official Sessions of short films that will be played from the 15th to the 20th of July, 2019, at the López de Ayala Theatre of Badajoz.
The members of the Young Jury will have an accreditation to attend all the activities of the Festival.
The Festival will provide a certificate for participating as member of this jury.